So we are convinced that every detail of our lives is continually woven together to fit into God’s perfect plan of bringing good into our lives, for we are his lovers who have been called to fulfill his designed purpose. Romans 8:28 TPT
I keep reading this over and over and over again. There’s something soothing about this verse just knowing we are His lovers, called to fulfill His designed purpose. Each detail fitting together to complete a masterpiece.
Here are a few highlights that came to me this morning:
- Convinced. To be completely certain about something; firm in ones belief with regard to a particular cause or issue. No room for doubt.
- Detail. Assign to undertake a particular task.
- Woven. Make (a complex story or pattern) from a number of interconnected elements.
- Fulfill. Bring to completion or reality, achieve or realize (something desired, promised or predicted).
- Purpose. Have as one’s intention or objective.
I don’t pretend to know what Gods plans are for my future, but I know He has already seen it, for He goes before me. I may not see the completed bride of Christ but I know it’s in process and I’m a very small cell in a very large bride.
I can rest in the assurance that every tiny detail is something God’s already made a place for in my life. It’s a part of the process I’m in for He who began a good work in me is faithful to complete it.
Because He loves me I can trust Him. Because He knows the plan, I will simply wait to hear His directions and be excited to see the finished project. My spirit connected to His Spirit, surrendered to His plan. Resting in the arms of my lover.
Sweet Holy Spirit. Sweet Heavenly Dove. Stay right here with me, filling me with Your love. And for these blessings, I lift my heart in praise. Without a doubt I know that I have been revived when I leave this place. But I’m not really leaving, for where I am, there You are.